How to determine optimum light levels to maximize bud yield when growing indoors.
Download the free White Paper from Hawthorne.
Cannabis research performed at Hawthorne R&D facility in Kelowna, Canada
- New LED technology makes it possible to grow at light intensities exceeding 1,000 PPFD, which is much higher than what is possible with HPS
- Growth in high light intensity requires CO2 injection to maximize growth & yield
- Internal R&D tests with Gavita RS 2400e have shown +50% in bud yield vs. HPS, +25% vs. Gavita RS 1700e and +17% vs Gavita CT 1930e*
- Additional benefits of canopy intensity >1,000 PPFD include faster crop cycles and more pronounced bud stacking
- Growers should consider the full system of inputs to avoid damaging plants with too much light
*Testing conducted on a Type I cultivar in Kelowna, Canada, utilizing the Flora Pro Expert feed program. Actual results will vary depending upon specific growing conditions.
Contact us for more information:
The new year is approaching quickly and smart business owners are prepared and ready to charge into 2024 with plans for success. Cannabis cultivators can prepare for The Year of the Dragon now and be ready to make the new year their most successful ever.
Meet the Greenlight team at the MJBizCon Cannabis Conference in Las Vegas November 28 through December 1, 2023.
Meet the Greenlight team at the Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference in Chicago, Sept. 27-28, 2023.
Among the various factors influencing plant growth, humidity control stands out as a crucial element in ensuring successful cannabis cultivation. Humidity control has profound impact on plant health, yield, and overall success.