Cannabis Cultivation Equipment Sales Professional
About Us: Greenlight Distribution offers total growing solutions for cannabis cultivators. With more than 6,000 products available to the cultivation industry using Hawthorne Gardening’s signature brands & trail-blazing innovations, Greenlight is the one-stop shop for lights, benches, nutrients, irrigation/fertilization, HVAC & all growing essentials.
At this time, we are seeking Cannabis Cultivation Equipment Sales Reps in all regions. Cannabis Cultivation Equipment Sales experience and contacts are required.
What We Offer: This is a full-time salaried position with a competitive compensation and benefits package:
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Incentive compensation
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Coffee, snacks, other beverages
- Pre-COVID – frequent happy hours and team events
The Position: The Cannabis Cultivation Equipment Sales Rep will focus on acquiring new cultivation customers as well as retaining and expanding existing customers. This person will be an important part of the company and will interact consistently with vendors, cultivators and other team members. This position involves interviewing potential customers, client business referrals, or web leads. Provide prospective customers with a presentation of services offered, and additional presentations as needed. Work with current customers to create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Cannabis Cultivation Equipment Sales Rep Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilize your existing network to get in the door with cultivators
- Making outbound calls to potential customers
- Understanding customer needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, trade shows and digital sources
- Assist in qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, trade shows, etc.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect customers
- Presenting and delivering information to potential customers
- Answering potential customer questions and follow-up call questions
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Building pipelines with channel partners and team members to close sales
- Maintaining database (Pipedrive, Excel, Google Drive, etc.) of prospective customer information
- Closing sales and working with customer through closing process
Cannabis Cultivation Equipment Sales Rep Requirements and Qualifications
- Cannabis cultivation experience and network is required
- Comfortable making calls and talking to new people all day
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Eager to expand company with new sales, customers, and territories
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
- High school degree or equivalent – college preferred
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential customer
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Previous experience in cannabis sales, or related sales experience preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Gmail) and CRM/Pipedrive experience preferred
- Strong work ethic and sense of humor
Email your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail to:
3575 Ringsby Ct. Ste. 411
Denver, CO 80216
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please tell us where you first learned about this career opportunity.
Questions? Send us a message: